Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beloved daughter

We're absolutely pathetic and God is amazingly and indescribably great. Let's get that established first of all. Okay, now that we have that, I have a cool thought for you. We are pathetic and we don't even deserve to be the lowest servant for God. It would be a privilege to scrub the floors in God's house if he lived in an actual house. But, we aren't the lowliest servant, we are His beloved daughter. You are His beloved, His beautiful one, His daughter. That's how great His love is. When you look in the mirror, don't just see those freckles or that stomach that isn't quite flat or that huge zits on your chin (contrary to popular believe it's not the end of the world, I know, I just had one on my chin), see yourself how God sees you. You are His beloved daughter and He thinks that you have beauty beyond compare. Who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? And while we're thinking those good thoughts, listen to the song "Mirror" by BarlowGirl and read "God called a Girl" by Shannon Kubiak. Get to it!! And dab a little concealer on that zit and it will disappear.

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I need to hear right now. I love you blog! Thanks again!