Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman



This song is so touching. It perfectly illustrates that special relationship that only a father and daughter have. I'm so fortunate to have that relationship with my own dad. Let's remember our dad's and how special they are today. And let's pray for Steven Curtis Chapman and the death of his daughter. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I believe you forgot to title this post. You may want to fix that post haste.

Dagmar said...

Oh I love that song!!! It's so beautiful.