Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Music Spotlight

I'm starting a new feature called...... drum roll please(drum roll) MUSIC SPOTLIGHT!!!! Tah dah. Yeah, I know, not that exciting. Anyway the first one is a bonus so I'll include three (count 'em three) artists. Our first is Ayiesha Woods with a great song called "Love Like This". Not to be confused with Natasha Bedingfield's "Love Like This". I must confess that I think Ayiesha's name sounds a bit like someone sneezing, but her voice and her music are really good, so I ignore that. The song is on an album that is called (surprise!) "Love Like This" which won't be released until September 8. So watch for that. The second is Group 1 Crew with Keys to The Kingdom. This song is on an album entitled "Ordinary Dreamers" which comes out September 16. Check that out. Then the third is "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath. This is from the album "What If We". This one was already released. Finally! One that's already out. It was released August 19. Anyway, these are really good songs that are quickly becoming my favorites. Check them out. And the reason I've heard these unreleased songs already is my favorite radio station gets the songs early and plays them.

No comments: