Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Earth

Scientists have known for about ten years that the earth hums. I mean literally makes a humming noise. Now they've found out that the earth has pitches and definite notes. In other words the Earth sings. Isn't that amazing? Our God is so great that even the earth itself must sing in praise to Him. That is how great and how mighty our God is. And yet he cares about us so much that he knows everything we do. Like he knew millions of years ago what you're thinking right now. He knew trillions and trillions and trillions of years ago that I would be writing this post and that you would be reading it. That's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cool! I had heard about a theory like that, but I didn't know that the Earth really made sound. There's a line in "My Father's World" about the 'music of the spheres'. I remember learning once in history class about a Greek scientist (I don't remember which one) saying that he found that all the planets make noise as they travel around the sun. That is really neat! Where did you find out about this?
From Kiwifruit