Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here am I, send me

Isaiah 6:8 says "Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said, here am I, send me."

Here am I, send me. Just five words, but they hold so much power and significance. Just five words, but how many of us are truly willing to say them and mean it? Saying them means surrendering your life to God. Telling Him that no matter where or when He says you are willing and ready to go and do. Totally and completely surrendering is not easy to d0, but look back over history and see what God can do with just ONE life totally and completely surrendered to Him.

Saying here am I, send me doesn't always mean going to deepest darkest Africa or to the Amazon jungles, though. Sometimes it just means telling that one girl in your third period class. Sometimes it means telling that one geeky kid who always sits by himself in the lunchroom tomorrow.

Will you say here am I, send me? Will you go for Him?

No comments: