Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

An Ode to Oreos

Oh Oreos. How beautiful and tasty you are. Your luscious cream centers and your crunchy chocolate exteriors. How wonderful and tasty you are. I love you with your double-stuff centers. Oh, when I pick apart your layers and lick off the frosting I am transported to world's unknown. Oh Oreo, when shall I have the pleasure of eating you next? I am so lonely in the absence of you. Come back to me dear Oreo. Oreo there you are. I can eat you again and all is bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Oreos. *sigh* Eating Oreos is, indeed, bliss. Just so long as they don't have toothpaste in the center! :-D
~Kiwifruit