Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dreaming big.

We all have dreams. I'm not talking about the weird, mind-sorting-out-your-day type dreams. I'm talking about what you dream to do with your life. Most people's ambition in life is to go through school, go to college, get a good, well paying job, work at it until you're sixty-five (in there somewhere) when you begin collecting social security, then retire. There's really nothing wrong with that. But how many of us at six dreamed of that? Not many, I'm guessing. Your dreams were probably wild and ,it seems now, unreachable. But there are those of us who think outside the box. The scenario described above is what society tells us to do. I have a new philosophy, follow your dreams, and if you have the right education and you set your mind to it, you can do anything. That's right, I said ANYTHING, and I meant it. It's never too late, or too early, to start following your childhood dreams. I mean obviously, if you dreamed of being a surgeon and you can't stand the sight of blood, chances are you probably shouldn't be a surgeon. But I encourage you, don't wait until you finish school or this thing or that. If you have a dream, do it NOW.

No comments: