Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This blog

This blog was designed by a teenage girl for teenage girls. The simple purpose of this blog is to be a voice for truth among all the other voices that lie. No matter what messages you get from the things around you, e.g. you're fat, you're ugly, your body isn't right, you have no value, I'm here to let you know that they are not true. No matter what you look like, you were created by God, so Honey, you're beautiful. When I was little I used to dream that I was a beautiful princess who had a Prince Charming that would sweep me off my feet and marry me. I don't know about the Prince Charming, but I found out that I am a Princess because I am a child of the King of Kings, God. I digress, though. Looks and having the body of Hollywood stars(they starve themselves ya know) aren't everything, believe me, I know. I'm on the stocky side of things myself. Don't criticize yourself. I'm guessing you have plenty of people who are more than willing to do it for you. I have to go now. Make this your mantra, I love myself and I am beautiful. Peace out.

No comments: