Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Arise my Love-NewSong



I absolutely love this song. I tear up everytime I hear it. I love it because it's a song of victory over death and victory over satan. We have new life, a new song, and new love because, praise God, Jesus rose again! And I serve a living and all powerful King.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Know just what you mean! This song gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it and the tears just roll...it is such an awesome reminder of God's love for us.

Dagmar said...

I had never seen that video before, I just about burst into tears. It is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for posting that!