Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A post

You know how your always hearing that God knows everything? Including everything about you. My youth pastor said something really cool tonight. God isn't just some freaky mind reader or something. He knows everything about you because He cares about you so much that he wants to know everything about you and every detail of your life. If that's not cool, I don't know what is. The Creator of the Universe cares about you so much that He wants to know every detail of your life. Think about it.

No comments: