Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The poll

In case you hadn't noticed there's a poll to the right of this post. It asks (in case you somehow can't read) whether you would like to have an occasional movie or music review in place of regular posts. On my other blog, I did the same poll and the answer was yes. Please vote on the poll and tell me what you think. If you do say yes, I, of course, won't review any bad (here having the meaning of inappropriate) movies or anything. Especially since I'm not even allowed to see a lot of PG-13 movies. So where am I gonna get access to bad movies? Anyway, please vote. See you at the poll.

No comments: