Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to remind teenage girls that they're perfect and absolutely beautiful in God's eyes, so who else's opinion could ever possibly matter? Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my blog. Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

the poll results

If you've read my blog at all for the last couple weeks, you've probably noticed the poll I had. It asked what you wanted to see on this blog and gave the options of: all written posts, all music videos, and a good mix of both. The poll is now closed and the conclusion is (drum roll please) a good mix of both. Thanks to everyone who voted and I'm sorry if that's not what you voted for. See you here the day after tomorrow for a new day and a new post.

No comments: